Manufacturing is not a “one size fits all” industry when it comes to software technologies. Small to midsized manufacturers should be able to have access to customized solutions just like large corporations do. IMCO Software makes this possible for manufacturers of any size.
Designed with smaller businesses in mind, CIMAG MES helps manufacturers become more productive, increase efficiency, and lower costs.
CIMAG MES Value Proposition
Reduces Scrap and Rework by:
- Real Time Communication of QC Issues
- Automatic Adjustment to QC Fields
- Avoiding errors through Preventative Maintenance
Enhances Traceability by:
- Tracing down to Materials, Personnel, and Tools
- Providing Up and Down Traceability
Increases Uptime by:
- Minimize Idle Time
- Reduce Setup and Disassembly Time
- Improve Materials and Components Staging
- Alerts of Conflicts: People, Machines, and Tools
- Alerts to Machines not Producing
- Alerts to Machines that Stopped
- Real Time Communication with Maintenance
Lowers Costs by:
- Realistic, Up-to-date Production Schedule
- Reducing Response Time to Issues
- Reducing Working Capital Tied Up in Inventory
- Real Time Visibility across the entire company
- Improving OTIF (On Time in Full Delivery)
- Providing Customers Reliable Delivery Dates
CIMAG MES is a State of the Art Shop Floor Control System that meets all 14 ISO requirements
CIMAG MES features full ERP software integration
Control Your Shop Floor in a Jiffy
MES Affordability is an issue of the past with the Jiff-Kit
Full-version CIMAG MES ready to run
Jiff-Kit is designed and affordably priced with smaller businesses in mind, but it doesn’t skimp on power. This is the same full-version CIMAG MES used by large manufacturing operations. Jiff-Kit comes conveniently pre-loaded on a mini-desktop, as a complete, turnkey system. It includes all of the hardware and software necessary to bring full shop floor control to a small manufacturer. It supports up to 16 production machines, starting at $361/month (there are also one-time payments available). Jiff-Kit features native Fishbowl and QuickBooks integration, as well as all of the necessary training to be able to install, run, and start reaping the benefits right away. Just connect your machines to the Jiff-Kit, plug it in, and take full control of your shop floor.
Take control of your shop floor today!
Cloud Hosting and Local Hosting Available for all software solutions
Flexible MES Features and Options available to meet your company’s specific needs
IMCO Software offers our clients flexibility where it matters. We understand that some clients might prefer an MES that frees them from the worries of administering hardware, software and updates. This is why we offer a Cloud version of CIMAG MES. If scalability is a concern, the Cloud version offers almost in real-time scale-up of your platform at no additional cost. The CIMAG MES Cloud version runs its applications on Microsoft Azure’s global infrastructure and meets the highest security requirements of the most security-conscious user.
IMCO Software also offers our locally hosted MES application. We offer a variety of subscription plans for locally hosted applications. Our solutions provide clients with a fast and seamless transition by locally hosting CIMAG MES.
rapid & easy deployment with tailor made turn-key solutions
Fast & Easy Deployment
Our vast experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain systems uniquely qualifies us to provide rapid and easy deployments of our MES. We offer in-depth guidance to our clients through the Analysis, Design, Construction and Cut-Over phases of the Implementation. Our Post Cut-Over support ensures a successful “go live” experience and continued post-implementation support.
Tailor-made, Turn-key Solutions
Our exclusively flexible architecture allows us to build a customized solution around the core functionalities of CIMAG MES. This ensures an affordable and fast implementation of a basic system with the option of adding enhancements and modification that addresses clients’ particular needs.
Core functionalities of CIMAG MES features include:
- A State of the Art Scheduling Tool.
- Unlimited number of User Fields to Master Files.
- Unlimited number of files that can be attached to Master Files.
- Up and down Traceability of materials, personnel, shifts, machines and tools.
- A strong interaction with Quality Control and Maintenance.
- Real-Time communication capabilities throughout the company
Interested in trying a new MES?
Contact us for a demo.